IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you require any further information on COVID-19, visit the RSA Government site: sacoronavirus.co.za
Maarten Meyer Attorneys & Mediators
Maarten Meyer Attorneys’ business principles guide our behaviour and express the contribution we aspire to make to our clients. They apply to all our activities and staff and describe the way we work and what we stand for:
- We value our people and promote a culture of mutual respect and individual growth.
- We value our clients and execute their mandate in the interest of justice and fairness.
- We value our convictions and express it through our counsel and culture.
- We seek to recruit the best people and aim to develop them to perform to the highest level.
- We become part of our client’s team, and combine legal, commercial, pragmatic and relational approaches to advising clients.
- We build long term relationships with our clients and colleagues by being trustworthy and truthful.
- We expect to deliver work of the highest professional, ethical and business standards.
- Our focus is on providing consistent high quality legal services to clients.
- We collaborate and consult across disciplines to achieve the best results for clients.
- We work on the basis that when we help our clients to be successful, we will be successful.
- We develop and implement innovative solutions for our clients’ legal challenges.
- We enjoy receiving our client’s reward commensurate to our contribution.